Terms & ConditionsWelcome to TheMeetX!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TheMeetx's Website, located at www.themeetx.com.
Unless otherwise stated, themeetx and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on themeetx. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from themeetx for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from themeetx
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from themeetx
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from themeetx
- Redistribute content from themeetx
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. themeetx does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of themeetx,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, themeetx shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
themeetx reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant themeetx a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.